"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 30-day Challenge Check-in

I finished the first week of my salad-a-day challenge, and, I'm proud to say, I'm doing awesome! I started a few days early, and I've only missed one day so far! (hence the 7 pictures when today is the 8th...)

Like I said back when I was introducing my challenge, these are definitely not picturesque salads! They are just proof to myself that I am actually succeeding this month :)




And in addition to being super proud of myself for actually making it for the first week, I am super proud that I figured out how to crank out this graphic - as simplistic and not-so-awesome as it may be - and it only took me like 10 minutes start-to-finish!

Time to start week #2!


1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty amazing graphic! I could NOT do that :) Way to go on your salad eating!

    ReplyDelete