"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 16, 2014

June 30-day Challenge Check-in #2!

It's time for some more ugly salad pictures on a tacky template! And I think the salads are getting even less photogenic :)

I'm proud to say I'm still doing pretty good at my 30 days, 30 salads challenge! Unfortunately I did miss 2 days this week, so now I'm 3 salads behind where I want to be. I'm going to try to eat 2 salads a couple of times this week to make up for them though! Haha we'll see how that goes...wish me luck!

Here is my photographic proof of my 5 oh-so-delicious and oh-so-healthy, but oh-so-ugly salads! (yes they are basically all the same. I lacked creativity in the food department this week)



No comments:

Post a Comment