"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Good Enough

I found this video today and it was a very timely reminder that it's ok to go back to ballet even if I'm not very good at it anymore.

Check it out here :)

"Finally you just ask yourself 'how complicated do you want to make this?', and, 'why don’t you just do it for the reasons that you enjoy it?'"

"I always think of just a feeling of almost like my heart bursting. If you could have joy in the shape of a person..."

Yep, some of the shots of the dancer with the blossoms are cheesy, but it's still a good reminder that it doesn't matter if I'm the worst dancer in the classroom. I can do something I love for the sheer fact that it brings me joy, and that's good enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment