"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Best Bedtime Song

I am SO exhausted right now (daylight savings doesn't help), but I just can't go to bed without writing about what my little princess did tonight!

Lately she's started cooing and it is oh-so-darling! She only does it when she's in the mood though. I tried to get her to coo back to me all day without success. Bummer.

Our bedtime routine includes praying and singing her a song while she eats her late-night snack. Tonight I choose A Child's Prayer as the song, and when I started singing she got a huge smile, stopped eating, and smiled up at me and cooed along with me for almost the entire song!

Oh my goodness, melt my heart why don't you :) What a cutie! That has definitely got to be one of the sweetest, cutest, most tender moments of my life so far :)

I love my little girl!



For anyone who is not familiar with the song, A Child's Prayer is a parent-child duet, and it's one of my favorites, especially the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's version linked here.

No comments:

Post a Comment