"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 30th: These Monthly Challenges

Today is the last day of November, which means it's the last day of my 30-day gratitude log! And today, I am thankful for the idea to start doing these 30-day challenges! I'm not perfect at them, and I still haven't had a single month where I've been 100% successful at doing whatever my challenge is every day, but I love having something to focus on for a little while! It really helps me feel like I am getting somewhere and improving myself, even though it's just a little bit at a time. It also helps fill the void left by going suddenly from being so busy working and earning money, and dancing and everything...to being home and feeling like blah all day. It's a good excuse to pull myself out of a rut and try to be a little better at something! And tomorrow I get to start a new 30-day challenge! I'm super excited about this next one :D

ps, even though blog posts didn't happen for every day this month, I did write down something I'm thankful for for nearly every day. I'll post all the missing days soon, don't worry! (since I'm sure  you were really worried ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment