"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13: Video Chats and a Good Hearty Laugh

Today I'm thankful for Skype and video calls and all that technology that makes it possible to communicate with people we can't be with in person! It's wonderful! My family is pretty spread out - as is Trevor's - so video calls are awesome! Every few months my parents and all my siblings will get on and we'll do a little family get-together, even though we're spread all across the country! With the holidays coming up, we're sad we can't be with our families to celebrate, but we have a tradition of watching each other open our presents via Skype, so we still get to share the festivities with each other. I can't even imagine how hard it would be if snail mail were the only way to communicate! We are truly blessed to live in a time with such great technology! (despite my inability to understand it haha but that's what husbands are for, right? :)

I'm also thankful for the great healing, cleansing, refreshing, and rejuvenating power of a good laugh! It's amazing how much good it can do! Good for the abs, and good for the soul! Nevermind the fact that I was laughing out loud in a room by myself at stuff that wasn't even that funny...haha it still feels great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment