"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

10 Swoon-worthy Male Celebreties

It's time for another Top 10 Tuesday!

One of my friends posted this video on facebook the other day...and after watching it like 5 times I decided I better write this post!




Seriously, how can you go wrong with a nice dramatic Jane Austinesque love scene in the rain?!

There's just something about those Austin men :)

Watching this reminded me how much I love Colin Firth, which reminded me of all the other guys that make me swoon...so today's post is a list of 10 of my all-time favorite celebrity guys! Don't lie, you have one too :)

Trevor always teases me about it. He'll see a movie trailer or a video online and tell me I need to watch it because "it has that guy you love it in it!". Oh, but which one?! There are so many!

Getting my list down to a "top 10" is hard, especially since the ones in the forefront of my mind change depending on what I've seen most recently, so lets just say this is 10 of my favorites, not in any particular order.

(ps, sorry about the overuse of exclamation marks in this list. I can't help myself. You try writing down your list without using any!)

10 celebrities that never fail to make me swoon!

- Colin Firth - classy, timeless, and how can you not love Mr. Darcey?!
- Michael Buble - just sing to me forever in your dapper little suit. Please!
- Harrison Ford - he's got it, whatever "it" is. Who cares if he's super old now!
- James Marsden - he can sing, he can dance, he's just all-around awesome...yep :)
- Patrick Stewart - I can't even place why, especially since he's so old in like everything I've seen him in, but he's definitely a favorite! The accent doesn't hurt, and neither do the awesome pictures and videos of him on reddit and youtube. Brilliant actor, classy loveable characters, and just a hilarious, great, personable guy in real life too!
- Christian Bale - beautiful man? Yes, very much!
- Matt Bomer - confession, I've only ever seen him as Neil Caffrey in White Collar, but goodness, I am smitten. I'm pretty sure he can cure cancer with his eyes. And maybe a little help from his hair too.
- James Franco - yet another downright beautiful guy!
- Josh Groban - I've always been a huge fan! Especially around Christmas time, which is coming right up!
- Channing Tatum - um, I'm pretty sure he's on everyone's list. He just is.



Before I finish, lest you start thinking I'm forgetting that I have a dreamboat husband of my own, here is my very own Austin man :) And as crazy as I am about the guys on that list, all 10 of them added together (plus all the guys in the running that didn't end up on the list this time) still don't even come close to how much I love my Trevor :)


This photo is from our Bridal/Formals photo shoot with Whitney Lewis (seriously, she is AMAZING!! I had the pleasure of getting to do 3 shoots with her. If you want knock-your-socks-off quality photos, look this girl up!!!!). She was shooting me, and Trevor got bored so he sat down to watch...and he just looked so perfect I asked her to turn around and get a shot of him too :) It's still one of my absolute favorites! 


 As is this one :)

Life is pretty great when you share it with the man of your dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment