"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Top 10 Tuesdays!

I decided I want to try something new to get the creative juices flowing! Top 10 Tuesdays! Each Tuesday I'll post a list of a top 10 something. For example: 10 favorite lame jokes, 10 things I wouldn't change about my beach trip, 10 pregnancy cravings I have most often, 10 dairy-free dinner recipes we love, 10 things I hate about cold Winters, 10 things I put on my to-do list so I have something easy to cross off, 10 things I keep putting on my to-do list and never doing, 10 inspirational scriptures that I love, 10 imaginary pets I wish I owned, 10 favorite Disney songs, 10 shows me and my Trevor love watching together, 10 things I want to teach my baby girl, 10 reasons to not match your socks, etc.

Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed about posting/documenting after something happens because I think it needs to be some long, detailed, interesting story...and it's so daunting that, not only do I not actually ever write it (and miss out on the memories I could have), I don't post anything else in the week I spend dreading and procrastinating it until I forget about it. Fail. So my hope is that this will help get me out of that rut and on to posting bigger and better things! And having a snapshot of my life in quick-and-easy (to both read and write) lists of 10 seems like a totally fun, doable way to accomplish that!


No comments:

Post a Comment