"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 18, 2013

Today's To-dos

It's Friday! The past 2 weeks have been riddled with returning morning sickness (hello 3rd trimester) and a ton of stress from trying to decide on and buy a crib and a car, so I've been letting a lot of stuff slide. But today I'm feeling good, we finally bought a crib (and I love it!), we're at a good not-so-stressful point in our car researching and purchasing, and we have big plans for this weekend!!!

Today's Plans:
- do 2 loads of laundry - including our neglected sheets
- do *ahem* several days worth of dishes
- shower and actually shave my legs for once
- attach the white trim onto my Halloween costume and pray my wig comes in the mail today!
- take out the trash so no more monster-sized roaches decide to be our new roommates
- sew a strap on my maternity swim suit since I lost the real one
- pack my bags...
- and head on down to Pensacola for a weekend beach getaway with my husband dearest!!

He's taking the Physics GRE tomorrow morning (GAH!!!! Please pray for him! This is a very important test for his/our educational future opportunities, and it's an extremely hard one, and of course he only gets one shot!!) and the nearest test location just so happens to be right near the beach. So after he survives the 3-hour test of death, win or lose, we're spending the rest of the afternoon lounging on the beach :) And then we get to head back home in time for a Halloween party with some of our favorite Alabama friends!!

But we can't leave until I stop trying to remember my epic Harry Potter/Dr. Who/Star Trek/Dancing with the Stars/Hunger Games dream from last night and tackle this to-do list! So, I guess that means I better stop writing and start doing. Onward!


No comments:

Post a Comment