"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy Friday

Yet another busy, full day of doing stuff that kept me off my laptop and off of the internet! Well...by "busy" and "full" I mean sleeping in until 10 and then driving to the beach with some girl friends, setting out our stuff on the sand just in time for us to put sunblock on before a storm rolled in and we had to leave (but not before something in the sky had time to poop green slime on my arm, neck, and shirt). So we spent the next while walking around in all the shops and boutiques near the beach, smelling all the different scents of incense and trying free samples of fudge and specialty olive oils before heading back home.

I got home around 5 and discovered that my husband had done the dishes for me! They've been shamefully neglected for the past couple of days, and the situation was getting pretty intense, so coming home to a clean kitchen was a nice, big, happy surprise! Then instead of dinner we split a way good donut that I got at this little donut shop on the way to the beach, and watched Dr. Who and ate snacks.

Life is good :)

And I did actually do something smart and productive...around 9:30 pm. The grocery store is having a major sale on ground beef and it's only $1.99/lb right now, so I went and bought a ton and cooked it all up, separated it into 1 lb baggies, and froze it. Me and my freezer full of beef are ready for action!

No comments:

Post a Comment