"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Don't Stop, Don't Give Up!

Well...as anyone who has actually looked to see how I'm doing at my 30 days of posting every day can easily tell...I've missed a few. Now I have 3 choices. Give up, start over, or make up the difference. Giving up is just silly. Who needs that?! If I start over, that means it will be that much longer until I can start my next 30-day challenge, and there are other things I want to do too! So I guess that leaves making up the difference! So I get to post a lot this week :)

And here's my little inspirational video to keep me motivated! Totally the cutest thing ever :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uUlOAyQsn4

1 comment:

  1. Cutest video ever! I totally agree- just keep on going :)

    ReplyDelete