"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 6, 2012

Well Begun is Half-done

My sleeping, water-drinking, nutritious food-eating, and over-all good health practices have been moved to the back-burner lately it seems. One nice thing (well, one of the only nice things!) about not feeling well all the time is that it makes me be careful to not eat too much. So...now that I've been feeling a bit better overall lately, I've been eating junk like crazy! And getting too full with junk, and not having room in my stomach for drinking water without feeling sick. And being wired or not wanting to sleep because I'm too full, so not sleeping much or not sleeping well. And then not wanting to workout or be active because I'm too full and dehydrated, and ending up bored and feeling like blob of gross. It's a downward spiral.

So, I woke up this morning determined to make today better. Then I got on facebook and this was one of the first things I saw:



Ok, so it's a bit on the cheesy side, but yes!! This is what I plan to do this morning! Get it started out right by keeping in mind what I want to accomplish today, and how I want to feel, and acting accordingly. So yoga, fresh fruit breakfast, lots of water, house primping, scripture study, and quick warm relaxing shower, here I come!

...and then off to work. I'm closing tonight. My favorite!...not...but at least I'm going to start things off right today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment