"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 7, 2012

Googling

I just checked my blog stats after several weeks of blog neglect, and discovered that someone found my blog in a google search for "I love my life quotes". Can I just say that made me ridiculously happy?! Not so much the part about a random stranger coming across my blog from a random google search, but just that google apparently somehow decided my blog was worthy of being categorized in an "I love my life" search.

Because you know what? I do love my life. Chronic nausea and all. And why shouldn't I? I have been blessed with great parents, an incredible family, a better husband than I could have ever imagined for myself, very generous and loving relatives, good education, incredible training in both piano and ballet and well as several opportunities to use it, I could go on and on. Most importantly though, I am a daughter of God. The princess of a Heavenly King who loves me more than I can understand, and who is helping guide and shape my life to be the way He meant for it to be to potentially create the best version of me I can possibly be. And if that's not reason enough to love my life, I don't know what is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment