"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Yes, Life is Wonderful!

I've been feeling rather optimistic lately. Probably because lots of things are going right :) I love my husband, my health has been MUCH better the past month or two that for the several before (although I still feel at least a little sick for at least an hour or so a day), I love ballet and I've had several wonderful opportunities fall right into my lap recently that I never thought I would have, I got out of the retail/production/labor Costco pit and I'm finishing up my internship this week so now I can start the quest for a real paying job, we have a great home with all the things we need, the dishwasher is fixed again, Trevor has an internship for this Summer, I get to see my wonderful friend Stephanie in just a couple days, and Spring is coming and it's warm and beautiful and sunshiney and I love it!!!

Life is Wonderful :)

and I found this wonderful little link/picture about it too:)
http://i.imgur.com/hqnLM.jpg

1 comment: