"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

In the End

Yeah...yesterdays post was kind of a low point. I have those. But, today is a new day and it is better already! I'm not feeling perfectly well, but I rarely do. It's usually more a matter of not feeling too sick to do something rather than actually feeling good. But hey, as long as I don't feel too sick to do whatever it is I want to do, at least that's something!

I just found this on someone's facebook and it's what I need to hear like every day of my life.


And so, I'm going to keep on plodding through however many more years of nausea by body decides to throw at me as best I can while searching for a cure or at least a somewhat effective treatment, and someday I won't be sick anymore! Which will hopefully be before the day I die...but if not, well, a lifetime of extra refining never hurt anyone in the long run right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment