"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, March 2, 2012

Things I Think I Want

Isn't it funny/sad how I crave chocolate and baked goods like ALL the time, and I'll sit around and think about them all day, and then eat ridiculous amounts of them instead of healthy food because eating desserts makes me feel good. But then I nearly always feel sick afterwards for sometimes hours, and blaming myself because I knew I shouldn't eat so much junk. And then after several days I'll finally decide enough is enough and break down and make myself a nice big healthy salad...and it's so delicious and refreshing and filling and doesn't make me sick! It's amazing! And it's almost as fun to eat as the junk food, without the unpleasant aftermath! It's like a new surprise every time. Why can't I just remember how wonderful healthy food is all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment