"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, March 8, 2012

...So This One Time...

I was craving some Pillsbury biscuits a few minutes ago, so I broke down and got a can out of the fridge. As I was putting the dough blobs on the cookie sheet I remembered this wonderful little event from last year...

One Sunday afternoon I was taking a nap on Trevor's couch and I woke up to the sound of a girl screaming. Turns out it was actually Trevor's roommate opening a can of crescent rolls :)

I can't say I blame him though; it had been sitting on top of the oven while it preheated, so it was all warm and blew open a little more violently than usual, and even under normal conditions I consider it a personal victory every time I successfully open one of those things without screaming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment