"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Changing my View

I found this on Pinterest.


Ideas for a photo a day to give you inspiration and motivation to keep you snapping away with your camera all month long! Well, I don't have a nice camera yet, nor do I know how to use one assuming I were to get one in the near future. BUT thanks to some inspiration from a brilliant friend of mine, I have decided to use it as inspiration/motivational ideas for a blog post a day! And I can always still take pictures with my little old pink Kodak easyshare to help tie things together, but the emphasis will be on the blog post, not my lack of photography skill :)

That being said, time to get started!

So, back-tracking to February 1st, the topic is my view today.

um. I'm embarrassed to admit...


...things have gotten pretty bad. (Note: the honeybear on the piano is empty and cleaned and washed out thoroughly, and awaiting placement in the "things we don't need on our counters or in our full cabinets" box. The piano is in no danger from it, no worries :) but I'm not really sure how it ended up there...it's the first thing that's getting moved)

No time like the present! I'm going to change my view and up-date it later tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment