"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Take That

Bodies are wonderful and incredible, and I'm sure glad I have one. I love my body :) But I'm tired of my body always telling me what to do. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and what feels like the start of a sinus infection. Really? I've had 2 colds already this month on top of my stomachness. Today is my day off and it's my ballet day. Usually when you're not feeling well it's your body's way of telling you to slow down and help it do what it needs to in order to get you well again, but today I'm tired of my body always telling me I'm too sick to do what I want to do! So just for today I'm going to silence it with meds and go to ballet and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment