"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Best Blonde Joke I've Ever Heard

The rest of my family may have dark hair, but I am a blonde, inside and out. And then I married into a family of blondes :) Blonde jokes are to be expected.


I should actually be tackling my to-do list...but I just remembered this and started laughing out loud to myself, so I figured it would be worth the 10 minutes to document it and remember it for posterity :)

A couple weeks ago Trevor's sisters were teaching his youngest - and most blonde - sister what a blonde joke was, and she responded "oh! I know one of those! Ok, so a black man walks into a bar..."...and told a joke that has absolutely nothing to do with blondes...apparently some of us are a bit too blonde to realize that we actually don't understand what a blonde joke even is :) hahahahaha oh blondes :) Love it!

1 comment: