"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Food Stuffs

So, I started this food blog for an easy collection/online recipe compilation of yummy easy recipes I like. Also, I'm going through a phase where I'm mildly obsessed with taking pictures of my food before eating it, so now I have recipes and pictures! Anyway, my new blog has gotten over 100 views in the past couple days and all I have on there so far is 3 recipes...most of which aren't really even recipes...haha so it's time to update! So if you want my latest tested recipes for potato soup and apple strudel muffins - or the older posts with recipe/food ideas for loaded nachos, peanut butter drizzled chocolate-dipped sugar cookies, or sugar cookie mini fruit tarts - head on over to my other blog! There will be more to come!

http://karin-happyeating.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment