"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 28, 2011

Another Dancing Gush

Oh goodness, I've been TERRIBLE at posting lately! It's been much busier than normal lately thanks to working 40 hours this week and lots of rehearsals from my dance show being in 4 days! It's been hard and physically demanding waking up early and enduring a good solid 8 1/2 hours of physical labor pushing heavy racks around and lifting heavy metal pans over and over, and then coming home just long enough to grab a bite of something, change into my dance stuff, and drive off to rehearsal until 10 or 11 pm. And then I get to wake up early the next day and do it all over again! It's like I've been working out for like 12 hours a day all week! Ok so maybe it's not quite like a 12 hour workout, but it's considerably more than my previous 24 hours of work and 1 1/2 hours of ballet a week, if any at all. And I have been absolutely loving every minute of it!!! (aside from spending so much time at work) I just can't get enough! I'm pretty sure I'll cry after this show is over, I've just been having so much fun actually being around people my age again, having dance friends, being around people that actually like the same things as me instead of just video games and whatever other random boy stuff I don't care about, and having more structure in my schedule and less bored alone time, and progressing towards some goal, and DANCING again!!! Seriously I can hardly wipe the grin off my face most of the time at rehearsal, or even when I'm just talking about dancing to people at work. I heard a quote a couple years ago that was something along the lines of "there are several shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them", and it's so true! I love love love it!

So there's my gush. On the downside, more rehearsal means less time with Trevor. That's been really really sad. And tonight is one of the only nights for over a week that I haven't had rehearsal, and of course he's stuck attempting to conquer a homework beast before it devours him, so I still don't really even get to be with him much. But it's ok. At least I found one of his homework solutions amusing (if U=$, an attractive potential is negative hehe not quite sure why, but I think it's hilarious :). And we've got awesome plans for costumes for our ward Halloween party tomorrow night after rehearsal (early work for Trevor, no work for me, and 11:30-5 rehearsal - assuming they get out on time, which is never - instead of later at night!) that we're going on a costume shopping date for once I get back! So basically, it's just going to be a super good day tomorrow! Sleeping in for the first time in over a week, a ton of dancing, shopping, and lots and lots of Trevor for me!! Yay for the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment