"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sleepy Puppy

My husband is the cutest! Especially when he's only half awake. You know how kittens and puppies get ridiculously cute when they're sleepy? It's the same way with Trevor.

Last night / this morning he didn't get home from work till 4:30 am. Then he had a headache and didn't sleep well. Needless to say, he was pretty tired today! I woke up awhile before him, so I went into the living room to stretch and read and do whatever while letting him get some needed sleep.  About an hour later my laptop died, and after walking over to plug it in, I looked up and saw him staggering towards me like a zombie with his eyes barely open. I got all excited that he was finally awake and asked him if he wanted me to make pancakes or something for breakfast. He mumbled "no", and laid down on the floor and curled into a ball at my feet and fell right back asleep. Poor guy! He woke up and missed me enough to get out of bed and come find me, but was too tired to stay awake more than a few seconds! It was soooo cute :)

Despite how ridiculously cute it was, I couldn't just leave him on the floor like that. I helped him up and helped him walk down the hall and get back in bed where he could sleep properly, and this time I stayed put so he wouldn't have to leave to find me. I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment