"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

pizza, presents, and pirates

Today at work, one of my co-workers informed me that Papa John's has a deal for 1 large 1 topping pizza for $6.50 on Monday nights! As a huge fan of Papa John's, I decided this opportunity shouldn't be wasted, so for F.H.E. me and Trevor sorted through our duplicate wedding presents, returned a bunch, combined all our gift cards and felt rich, used another gift card at Lowe's to get some spider-killing spray (which is now sprayed all over the bathroom and office and kitchen yay!), and picked up a large olive pizza on the way home :) Then Trevor sauteed onions, green bell peppers, and tomato chunks to add on top. Oh my goodness it was sooooo good! Then we watched Pirates of the Caribbean on Trevor's large TV while eating our super delicious pizza and sitting on our pile of gift card cash. It was wonderful :)  Oh and I also skinned my achilles and my lateral ankle bone on one of the metal carts at work today. That hurt. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment