"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured!"
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, July 15, 2011

funny things

Yesterday was our two week anniversary! yay! Just some memories of sleep-talkingish things that we think are hilarious at the moment, and will probably forget soon :)

- one night Trevor's phone was making noises and he wasn't doing anything about it, so I started poking him in the back to get him to wake up. When he finally did, I tried to hand him his phone and told him to check it, and that I thought he had a text. He just looked at me like I was crazy. So I tried to tell him again, and insistently held out his phone so he'd understand...at which point he pointed out that my hand was empty and his phone was on the dresser far out of my reach...and I had dreamed the whole thing and woken him up for nothing!

- 2 days ago Trevor rolled over and told me in an almost eureka way, "ooooh, it's in Russian! No wonder I couldn't understand it!" I like him :)

- after our 5-day honeymoon in California, we stayed at my house with my parents and family for a couple days before flying back to our new house. One morning, just a few minutes after waking up, my 8-year old brother burst excitedly and innocently into our room saying, "Hi! Do you guys want any gummy bears?!?!!". When we said no, he said "Ok!" and ran right out just as excitedly. haha I have no clue what that was about, but we laughed for a good while

No comments:

Post a Comment